Call Forwadring with Sipgate

Old November 5th 09, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default Call Forwadring with Sipgate

Has anyone successfully used call forwarding in sipgate to forward calls
from one number to another sipgate number? When I do this I get one way
audio on the phone I've diverted to (they cant hear me). Both phones work
fine if dialled directly via sipgate and call forwarding seems to have this
problem on two sipgate numbers/ATAs I've tried it with.
Anyone had any luck doing this?
Thanks
Roger.