VoIP - The Service is Unavailable at Present

Old November 12th 09, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Jones

Default VoIP - The Service is Unavailable at Present

The Service is Unavailable at Present

That is the message I get when trying to make an outgoing call.

Luckily I have my trust SipGate to fall back on so no major rush.
Old November 12th 09, 05:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Jones

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:06:38 +0000, Paul Jones
wrote:

The Service is Unavailable at Present

That is the message I get when trying to make an outgoing call.

Luckily I have my trust SipGate to fall back on so no major rush.

Doh, ignore that. Wrong group!
Old November 12th 09, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

wrote:

The Service is Unavailable at Present

That is the message I get when trying to make an outgoing call.

Luckily I have my trust SipGate to fall back on so no major rush.

Doh, ignore that. Wrong group!

If anyone was as curious as me,
Paul's post was destined for uk.net.providers.aaisp

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old November 12th 09, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Jones

wrote:

The Service is Unavailable at Present

That is the message I get when trying to make an outgoing call.

Luckily I have my trust SipGate to fall back on so no major rush.

Doh, ignore that. Wrong group!

If anyone was as curious as me,
Paul's post was destined for uk.net.providers.aaisp

Yes it was
Seems to be a bit of a false alarm too.
Just one 0845 number is not working. Strange it works via Sipgate
though.
Old December 12th 09, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
divoch

"Paul Jones" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:36:20 -0000, "Graham." wrote:

. ..
wrote:

The Service is Unavailable at Present

That is the message I get when trying to make an outgoing call.

Luckily I have my trust SipGate to fall back on so no major rush.

Doh, ignore that. Wrong group!

If anyone was as curious as me,
Paul's post was destined for uk.net.providers.aaisp

Yes it was
Seems to be a bit of a false alarm too.
Just one 0845 number is not working. Strange it works via Sipgate
though.

I never got software dialer to work with Sipgate. My PC is Vista based. I
wonder if I should have a go again....
divoch