Seek annoying background sounds for phone use

Old November 13th 09, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom.mobile
becker

Default Seek annoying background sounds for phone use

I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the toilet.

There was toilet flush, vacuum cleaner and sirens. Where can I get
a similar selection of audio clips for free?

I've seens loads of sound libraries with 1000s of clips but none of
them seem quite right to use on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pby8_xrnAN0
Old November 13th 09, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom.mobile
becker

Repost without typos!.....

I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the PHONE.

Old November 14th 09, 10:29 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom.mobile
becker

On 18:33 13 Nov 2009, Bodincus wrote:

becker:
I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the toilet.

There was toilet flush, vacuum cleaner and sirens. Where can
I get a similar selection of audio clips for free?

I've seens loads of sound libraries with 1000s of clips but
none of them seem quite right to use on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pby8_xrnAN0

www.findsounds.com

What a great search engine! Now there's too much choice.

Anyone got a selection of suggested annoying sounds?
Old November 14th 09, 01:43 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom.mobile
George Weston

"becker" wrote in message
On 18:33 13 Nov 2009, Bodincus wrote:

becker:
I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the toilet.

There was toilet flush, vacuum cleaner and sirens. Where can
I get a similar selection of audio clips for free?

I've seens loads of sound libraries with 1000s of clips but
none of them seem quite right to use on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pby8_xrnAN0

www.findsounds.com

What a great search engine! Now there's too much choice.

Anyone got a selection of suggested annoying sounds?

You must have seen some of those "give you a heart-attack" joke videos which
suddenly switch to a full-volume clip of a zombie laughing hysterically.
I'd recommend something like that!

George