Siemens S450IP

Old November 18th 09, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Siemens S450IP

Jono pretended :
Anyone know what to change in any browser to gain access to the web interface
to configure it?

Whatever firmware is running on this phone doesn't like IE8, Firefox, or
Chrome and I find myself unable to get to most of the settings as all the
menus are missing.

Am remote from the handset too...

Sorry, meant this for uk.t.voip, so FU's & X-P set accordingly.