Problem with justvoip

Old November 25th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nigel

Default Problem with justvoip

When I log in I keep getting a 'sip.justvoip.com was not successful. Cause:
Internal server error (500)' Last time I solved this problem by not using
the stun server. But I am not using it now. Any one else having thsi
problem?

Thanks

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Web Cam view of garden
http://austriasnow.camstreams.com/

Nigels Music:-
http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.p...tails&uid=1535

Old November 25th 09, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

"Nigel" wrote in message
When I log in I keep getting a 'sip.justvoip.com was not successful.
Cause: Internal server error (500)' Last time I solved this problem by not
using the stun server. But I am not using it now. Any one else having thsi
problem?

Yes I notice the same problem since approx 16:00 GMT - I assume it is an
outage due to the service provider.