social network for voip operators

Old December 1st 09, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
direct interconnect

Default social network for voip operators

Please visit http://www.DirectInterconnect.com to register your routes
and requirements. Our site is a FREE social network for telecom/VOIP
operators to find traffic, termination partners, buy/sell hardware,
jobs collaborate and much more. We are confident that you will find
our site to be useful and your experience will be a profitable one!

You are just a click away for free sign up
http://www.directinterconnect.com/signup.php

If you have any questions please feel free to email:
or use the online support chat.

We look forward to seeing you join our growing telecom community on
www.directinterconnect.com
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
www.Directinterconnect.com