why am i routed through defenderhosting

Old December 5th 09, 04:39 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BORG

Default why am i routed through defenderhosting

why am i routed through defenderhosting,

running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
defendinghosting.com first.
Old December 5th 09, 01:25 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , BORG says...

why am i routed through defenderhosting,

running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
defendinghosting.com first.

Dunno - whats in the hosts file, the proxy server entry and the DNS
server entries?

--
Conor
www.notebooks-r-us.co.uk

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everybody equally.
Old December 5th 09, 01:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BORG

Conor wrote:
In article , BORG says...
why am i routed through defenderhosting,

running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
defendinghosting.com first.

Dunno - whats in the hosts file, the proxy server entry and the DNS
server entries?

Host file is OK, No proxy server settings.

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
# Start of entries inserted by Spybot - Search & Destroy
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
127.0.0.1 0scan.com
127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
Old December 5th 09, 02:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , BORG says...

Conor wrote:
In article , BORG says...
why am i routed through defenderhosting,

running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
defendinghosting.com first.

Dunno - whats in the hosts file, the proxy server entry and the DNS
server entries?

Host file is OK, No proxy server settings.

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

Maybe ISP based?

Old December 6th 09, 01:34 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BORG

Conor wrote:
In article , BORG says...
Conor wrote:
In article , BORG says...
why am i routed through defenderhosting,

running trace routes and they all seem to go to visualware.com then
defendinghosting.com first.
Dunno - whats in the hosts file, the proxy server entry and the DNS
server entries?

Host file is OK, No proxy server settings.

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

Maybe ISP based?

Ahh I'll ask them thanks
Old December 6th 09, 09:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BORG

Haaa haa seems its the trace program I'm using routes through there

Twonk