gigaset.net

Old December 10th 09, 08:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
n o s p a m p l e a s e

Default gigaset.net

I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.
Old December 10th 09, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.
Old December 10th 09, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

What transport streams do you get on on the jabber.gigaset.net ?

Old December 14th 09, 09:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
n o s p a m p l e a s e

On Dec 10, 3:56*pm, Desk Rabbit wrote:
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote: I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

Thanx. I could fix the problem. Is there a way to get the gigaset.net
directory on the web?
Old December 14th 09, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
Siemens phones I've installed...

Gordon
Old December 15th 09, 05:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article ,
www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:

Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
Siemens phones I've installed...

I have it on and advertise it because blokes like gadgets and stuff and
any avenue for free telephone calls is another avenue for customer
contact. Even if it's just from the curiosity value.
http://www.gymratz.co.uk/contact.php

And has anyone called you on it yet?

Gordon