Sipgate voicemail

Old December 13th 09, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Jay

Default Sipgate voicemail

Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
to updating the voice on its voicemail system.

Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
the mishmash of three or four we previously had.
--
Martin Jay
Old December 14th 09, 01:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
to updating the voice on its voicemail system.

Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

Ivor

Old December 14th 09, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
kkm

In article , Ivor Jones
writes
On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
to updating the voice on its voicemail system.

Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

Ivor

Martin doesn't get many calls :-))

--
Kevin

Old December 14th 09, 12:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Jay

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:02:39 GMT, kkm wrote:
In article , Ivor Jones
writes
On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:

Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
to updating the voice on its voicemail system.

Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

Martin doesn't get many calls :-))

I have Sipgate email me messages that are left, so I rarely need to
dial into its voicemail system.
--
Martin Jay
Old December 14th 09, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 14/12/09 12:48, Martin Jay wrote:
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:02:39 GMT, wrote:
In , Ivor Jones
writes
On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:

Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
to updating the voice on its voicemail system.

Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

Martin doesn't get many calls :-))

I have Sipgate email me messages that are left, so I rarely need to
dial into its voicemail system.

Same here, I usually use 50000 as a test number as it tests things like
whether DTMF works on menu systems if I'm setting up a new device/system.

Ivor