Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)

Old January 1st 10, 03:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version of
the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform
phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks.

Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be very
helpful if you could let me know. Thanks again. (By the way, the latest SISX
I have seen was 2_0_40).

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old January 5th 10, 08:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"News Reader" wrote in message

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version of
the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform
phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks.

Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be
very helpful if you could let me know. Thanks again. (By the way, the
latest SISX I have seen was 2_0_40).

Best wishes,

News Reader

... bump?

Can I get any input on this?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

News Reader

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Old January 5th 10, 09:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Harry Stottle

"News Reader" wrote in message

"News Reader" wrote in message

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version
of the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform
phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks.

Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be
very helpful if you could let me know. Thanks again. (By the way, the
latest SISX I have seen was 2_0_40).

Best wishes,

News Reader

.. bump?

Can I get any input on this?

The Christmas holidays, and the credit crunch, have had an adverse affect on
replies to questions here, and it is no longer possible to guarantee a reply
within one minute.