voipcheap callerid on spa3102

Old January 9th 10, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default voipcheap callerid on spa3102

Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap
account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate account for incoming
calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly present my
callerid when using the spa3102? I can only set callerid on the line 1 tab
for the registered account (sipgate).

If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number
verification has worked ok.

Thanks
Roger.

Old January 9th 10, 05:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Roger" wrote in message
Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap
account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate account for
incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly
present my callerid when using the spa3102? I can only set callerid on the
line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).

If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number
verification has worked ok.

Thanks
Roger.

ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account
as you put in in as
and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

Old January 9th 10, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Roger" wrote in message ...

"Roger" wrote in message ...
Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate
account for incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly present my callerid when using the spa3102? I
can only set callerid on the line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).

If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number verification has worked ok.

Thanks
Roger.

ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account as you put in in as
and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

On my Linksys PAP-2 , which does not support gateways, I need to put
my authenticated CLI in the User ID field

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%