UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations

Old January 21st 10, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Officer Dibble

Default UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations

UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Old January 21st 10, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Officer Dibble" wrote in message ...
UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Try
orbtalk.co.uk
Pretty much like sipgate really

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old January 22nd 10, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

On 2010-01-21, Officer Dibble wrote:
UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Tesco Internet Phone (SIP and IAX)
Eutelia
COMS

International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

Old February 8th 10, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paulg0

"Henry Fartknocker III" wrote in message
Try XeloQ

or Orbtalk

Paul