Providers registered with Nominet for ENUM

Old January 25th 10, 06:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Hills

Default Providers registered with Nominet for ENUM

Hi

Does anyone know of a list of voip providers that are capable of adding
records to the UK ENUM registry operated by Nominet? I could not seem to
find it on their website.

Regards,

Chris

Old January 25th 10, 06:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Hills

Of course, a few minutes later, I turned it up:-

http://www.nominet.org.uk/enum/busin...numregistrars/

Sadly neither Sipgate or Gradwell are registered yet. If you have an
account there, please pester them!