What happened to Babble?

Old February 1st 10, 05:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Hills

Default What happened to Babble?

It has been a few years since I last used Babble. It seems to have gone
awol. Does anybody know what became of it? The old website at
www.babble.net simply has "It works!"
Old February 3rd 10, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

On 1 Feb, 05:20, Chris Hills wrote:
It has been a few years since I last used Babble. It seems to have gone
awol. Does anybody know what became of it? The old website atwww.babble.netsimply has "It works!"

It went offline about a couple of years ago. With a bit of searching,
you can find notices about winding up.