Portugues voip-in number

Old February 3rd 10, 12:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jorge Matos

Default Portugues voip-in number

Hello,

Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?

Thanks in advance.
Old February 4th 10, 02:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

"Jorge Matos" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?

Thanks in advance.

Voipfone do B, E, F, D, S and I, but not Portugal - tried Google?

Old February 4th 10, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jorge Matos

Hello,

If by Google you mean Google Voice, that is only for US.
If by Google you mean "google it", yes, I've google it a lot, and
haven't found anything :/

There was a portuguese company (www.netcall.pt) that had, but they closed:/

Thanks any way for your reply.

Regards,
Jorge

Old February 6th 10, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

www.didww.com

Old February 6th 10, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

On 2 Feb, 23:34, Jorge Matos
wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?

Thanks in advance.

They aren't free, but yes

http://www.startel.pt/eng/ddis.html
Old February 13th 10, 11:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jorge Matos

Hello,

Thanks for your help!
True, it's not free, but the best I found.

Regards,
Jorge