Sipgate Failed Registrations

Old February 4th 10, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default Sipgate Failed Registrations

Hi
I noticed to day all 3 sipgate.co.uk lines are failing to register (on 2
separate ATAs) but the sipgate.de one is registering fine. Is anyone else
having problems registering today?
Thanks
Roger.

Old February 4th 10, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Roger" wrote in message ...
Hi
I noticed to day all 3 sipgate.co.uk lines are failing to register (on 2 separate ATAs) but the sipgate.de one is registering
fine. Is anyone else having problems registering today?
Thanks
Roger.

All I can say is sipgate.co.uk was OK for me between 1330 & 1345 when I received a couple of calls.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old February 4th 10, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Graham." wrote in message

"Roger" wrote in message
Hi
I noticed to day all 3 sipgate.co.uk lines are failing to register (on 2
separate ATAs) but the sipgate.de one is registering fine. Is anyone else
having problems registering today?
Thanks
Roger.

All I can say is sipgate.co.uk was OK for me between 1330 & 1345 when I
received a couple of calls.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Thanks Graham
having failed all day they both suddenly started registering again about 20
mins ago. Virgin have had routing problems this week - dont know if thats
anything to do with it.
Cheers
Roger.

Old February 4th 10, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lars Homestead

"Roger" wrote in message

%Profound_observation%

Thanks Graham

having failed all day they both suddenly started registering again about
20 mins ago. Virgin have had routing problems this week - dont know if
thats anything to do with it.

I hope not, if I found out Virgin were in anyway involved with Sipgate i'd
port to another Voip provider without delay !!!!

Regards,

LH

Old February 4th 10, 11:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Lars Homestead" wrote in message
"Roger" wrote in message

%Profound_observation%

Thanks Graham

having failed all day they both suddenly started registering again about
20 mins ago. Virgin have had routing problems this week - dont know if
thats anything to do with it.

I hope not, if I found out Virgin were in anyway involved with Sipgate i'd
port to another Voip provider without delay !!!!

Regards,

LH

they're not (as far as I know) but my broadband connection is

Old February 4th 10, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Roger" wrote in message ...

"Graham." wrote in message ...

"Roger" wrote in message ...
Hi
I noticed to day all 3 sipgate.co.uk lines are failing to register (on 2 separate ATAs) but the sipgate.de one is registering
fine. Is anyone else having problems registering today?
Thanks
Roger.

All I can say is sipgate.co.uk was OK for me between 1330 & 1345 when I received a couple of calls.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Thanks Graham
having failed all day they both suddenly started registering again about 20 mins ago. Virgin have had routing problems this week -
dont know if thats anything to do with it.
Cheers
Roger.

If that's the case could point your device at
217.10.79.23 (.co.uk)
and 217.10.79.9 (.de)

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old February 5th 10, 09:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Roger chose
the tried and tested strategy of:

I noticed to day all 3 sipgate.co.uk lines are failing to register (on 2
separate ATAs) but the sipgate.de one is registering fine. Is anyone else
having problems registering today?

Had this:

[Feb 4 16:12:05] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:16:11] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:20:18] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:26:28] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:32:32] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:38:19] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:46:19] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

[Feb 4 16:46:39] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #2)

[Feb 4 17:08:32] NOTICE[2373] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for
' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)

but nothing before or after. I know it was working at about 15:00 on the 4th
[at least 10000 was].

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
20:11:08 up 1 day, 50 min, 5 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Old February 5th 10, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Higton

In message
"Lars Homestead" wrote:

if I found out Virgin were in anyway involved with Sipgate i'd
port to another Voip provider without delay !!!!

Why?

Dave