http://sip.xiando.net/index smartvoip

Old February 5th 10, 11:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

Default http://sip.xiando.net/index smartvoip

Can this be used for Sipbroker to Smartvoip calls given that Smartvoip
normally blocks calls from Sipbroker?

How would I enter the username Hammky via pstn phone ?

Stephen

Old February 6th 10, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:46:13 +0000, Stephen Hammond wrote:

Can this be used for Sipbroker to Smartvoip calls given that Smartvoip
normally blocks calls from Sipbroker?

I think that you have answered your own question there!

How would I enter the username Hammky via pstn phone ?

Obviously you can't. You will have to do it indirectly. I would suggest
that you check out Voxalot, it might help. You haven't given any
information about your setup so I have to guess. If you give more detail
about exactly what you want to achieve OVERALL it might be possible to
give you a solution.

--
Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address