SMSListo missing CC payment option

Old February 9th 10, 10:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Davies

Default SMSListo missing CC payment option

I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
to find it's vanished. Instead, I am expected to use UKASH (what on
earth is that?!), Western Union, or Bank Transfer. Has this happened
for any/every-one else, too?

I'm pretty sure I've heard of this happening before; do any of you know
approximately how long (if ever) it takes for this sort of problem to
get fixed?

I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.
Chris
Old February 9th 10, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
to find it's vanished. Instead, I am expected to use UKASH (what on
earth is that?!), Western Union, or Bank Transfer. Has this happened
for any/every-one else, too?

I'm pretty sure I've heard of this happening before; do any of you know
approximately how long (if ever) it takes for this sort of problem to
get fixed?

I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.
Chris

UKASH isn't too tricky just go to a local Newsagents with a mobile phone top
up facility, they print a voucher for you

Old February 10th 10, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Davies

Chris Davies wrote:
I tried to place another credit card payment with SMSListo today, only
to find it [the payment scheme] [had] vanished [...]

I've emailed "customer services" but I don't suppose they'll reply.

Customer Services replied, and about an hour later it all came back,
so I was able to recharge using my (stored!) credit card.

Cheers,
Chris