Call waiting on Sipgate

Old February 15th 10, 11:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave

Default Call waiting on Sipgate

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?

Thanks, Dave

Old February 15th 10, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 15/02/10 11:18, Dave wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?

Thanks, Dave

It's not a Sipgate function, it's a device function. Somewhere in the
config for your phone/ATA there should be a setting for this.

Ivor

Old February 18th 10, 12:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:18:26 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?

Thanks, Dave

As Ivor mentions it is a device setting as are many other 'features'

I have a Linksys PAP2 ATA and it's a simple case of switching Call
Waiting on or off from there as it is on other ATAs.

--
Get a standards compliant email address from gmx.com
instead of the mess Virgin Media have now inflicted on
Old February 18th 10, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:18:31 +0000, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:18:26 -0000, "Dave" wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on
Sipgate?

Thanks, Dave

As Ivor mentions it is a device setting as are many other 'features'

I have a Linksys PAP2 ATA and it's a simple case of switching Call
Waiting on or off from there as it is on other ATAs.

Agreed all above. If it is an SPA then you could try entering *57 on your
handset and then clearing down. (*56 to switch it back on).

--
Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address