AAISP VoIP?

Old February 24th 10, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Benn

Default AAISP VoIP?

Does anyone have any experience of Andrews & Arnold for VoIP? What is the
call quality like? I'm particularly interested in knowing the call quality
to international destinations.

Regards

Mr. Benn

Old February 27th 10, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr. Benn

"Mr Benn" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience of Andrews & Arnold for VoIP? What is the
call quality like? I'm particularly interested in knowing the call
quality to international destinations.

Regards

Mr. Benn

Someone must be using Andrews & Arnold for VoIP. Anyone who can give their
opinion?