Pony Camp

Old July 4th 10, 10:44 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
HappyHunter

Default Pony Camp

Hi Drew

Kelburn Pony Club are holding a pony camp just now, and are doing a show
on Wednesday (2 of my girls are in it).

So, I'll take pictures for the paper while I'm there at the show.

Cheers
Ailsa Tomany
Old July 4th 10, 11:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeff Gaines

On 04/07/2010 in message HappyHunter wrote:

Hi Drew

Kelburn Pony Club are holding a pony camp just now, and are doing a show
on Wednesday (2 of my girls are in it).

So, I'll take pictures for the paper while I'm there at the show.

Cheers
Ailsa Tomany

Do the dads still have to clean out the stables after the event, oh happy
days :-)

I suspect this may be in the wrong group...

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who do binary and those
Old July 4th 10, 11:33 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
HappyHunter

Do the dads still have to clean out the stables after the event, oh
happy days :-)

I suspect this may be in the wrong group...

No idea. I posted it here by accident ! I did cancel it and it's been
removed, but you've now replied and copied the original !! Ho hum. Any
chance you could cancel your post ?

Cheers
Old July 5th 10, 09:04 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Chris Whelan

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 23:33:51 +0100, HappyHunter wrote:

Do the dads still have to clean out the stables after the event, oh
happy days :-)

I suspect this may be in the wrong group...

No idea. I posted it here by accident ! I did cancel it and it's been
removed, but you've now replied and copied the original !! Ho hum. Any
chance you could cancel your post ?

Cheers

Cancelling generally is not supported, so it looks like you're here for
eternity...

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.
Old July 5th 10, 09:18 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
HappyHunter

On 05/07/2010 09:04, Chris Whelan wrote:

Cancelling generally is not supported, so it looks like you're here for
eternity...

Chris

Aye. Such is life. Note to self, "take more care".