feelings

Old October 14th 10, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening
Peter Lucas

Default feelings

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin
Old October 14th 10, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening
slap dash

"Peter Lucas"

Old October 15th 10, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening
NKTB

On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter *Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! *:-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin- Hide quoted text -

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.
Old October 15th 10, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening
Mr Pounder

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

It is an Australian joke. Australians are not very intelligent.
Australia school "teachers" reprimand pupils by calling them spastics.

Mr Pounder

Old October 15th 10, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening
kráftéé

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

Which is of course the reason you felt you had to repost it in it's entirety