I canīt acces my router via my browser

Old October 23rd 10, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sebastiaan01

Default I canīt acces my router via my browser

Hey everyone i have a question
I want to acces my router via my internet browser i did everything right
but i need a admin and a password i searched everywhere on the internet
and tried everything like admin/admin admin/"" Admin/admin Admin/"" but
nothing worked. can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch 570i 11b

--
sebastiaan01
Old October 24th 10, 03:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

"sebastiaan01" wrote in message ...

Hey everyone i have a question
I want to acces my router via my internet browser i did everything right
but i need a admin and a password i searched everywhere on the internet
and tried everything like admin/admin admin/"" Admin/admin Admin/"" but
nothing worked. can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch 570i 11b

Try logging on as administrator or admin and leaving the password blank

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old October 24th 10, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete Zahut

Graham. wrote:
"sebastiaan01" wrote in
message ...

Hey everyone i have a question
I want to acces my router via my internet browser i did everything
right but i need a admin and a password i searched everywhere on the
internet and tried everything like admin/admin admin/"" Admin/admin
Admin/"" but nothing worked. can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch
570i 11b

Try logging on as administrator or admin and leaving the password
blank

or admin/guest, or admin/user, or admin/password

Old October 24th 10, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alanp

Hey everyone i have a question
I want to acces my router via my internet browser i did everything right
but i need a admin and a password i searched everywhere on the internet
and tried everything like admin/admin admin/"" Admin/admin Admin/"" but
nothing worked. can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch 570i 11b

Manual available here :-

http://ajuda.novis.pt/downloads/ajud...570_manual.pdf

Page 33 deals with entering the admin password.
Page 9 shows the factory reset button on the back of the unit.

Old October 24th 10, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Pete Zahut wrote:
Graham. wrote:
"sebastiaan01" wrote in
message ...
Hey everyone i have a question
I want to acces my router via my internet browser i did everything
right but i need a admin and a password i searched everywhere on the
internet and tried everything like admin/admin admin/"" Admin/admin
Admin/"" but nothing worked. can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch
570i 11b

Try logging on as administrator or admin and leaving the password
blank

or admin/guest, or admin/user, or admin/password

or admin 1234
Old October 24th 10, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Default I canïŋ―t acces my router via my browser

Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.broadband Job Justification Hearings,
sebastiaan01 chose the tried and tested strategy of:

can someone help me i have a SpeedTouch 570i 11b

The username on my Speedtouch is 'Administrator', and it will not accept
'administrator'.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:51:06 up 1 day, 21:46, 6 users, load average: 0.50, 0.34, 0.34