Being ripped off?

Old November 10th 10, 07:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Being ripped off?

42 pound a month for 20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?
TIA
--
"A useless life is an early Death" Goethe
Old November 10th 10, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

wrote in message
42 pound a month for 20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?

How much TV included?
Is that higher than Sky TV etc.?

I'm with Be Unlimited up to 24Mb and Be Anytime Phone for 33 a month, 3
months contract.
Regards
David

Old November 10th 10, 10:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:40:15 +0000, chris wrote:

On 10/11/10 07:53, wrote:
42 pound a month for20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?

There are plenty of price comparison sites around.

snip
No **** Sherlock, really!
--
"A useless life is an early Death" Goethe
Old November 10th 10, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:50:46 -0000, "David"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
42 pound a month for 20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?

How much TV included?

snip
No TV, and a Phone line I rarely use.
--
"A useless life is an early Death" Goethe
Old November 10th 10, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:50:46 -0000, "David"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
42 pound a month for 20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?

How much TV included?

snip
No TV, and a Phone line I rarely use.
--

Well looking at their web site after 6 months I came up with 20 for the BB
and 12 for the phone line pus the few calls you make.

Old November 10th 10, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim....

wrote:

wrote in message
42 pound a month for 20MB BB and Landline with VM, was wondering
what other people were paying?

How much TV included?

snip
No TV, and a Phone line I rarely use.
--

Well looking at their web site after 6 months I came up with 20 for the
BB and 12 for the phone line pus the few calls you make.

You spent six months looking at their website to find that information?

Boy do you have a slow connection

tim