Blocked sneder list Outlook express

Old November 18th 10, 08:03 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Peter Crosland

Default Blocked sneder list Outlook express

If I set a sender as blocked and then check the blocked senders list it is
there. I close OE and open it again and the BSL has been cleared. No doubt
someone will suggest using another program but as it happens OE suits my
modest needs. Any suggestions as to how to overcome this?

Peter Crosland

Old November 18th 10, 08:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Adrian C

On 18/11/2010 19:03, Peter Crosland wrote:
If I set a sender as blocked and then check the blocked senders list it is
there. I close OE and open it again and the BSL has been cleared. No doubt
someone will suggest using another program but as it happens OE suits my
modest needs. Any suggestions as to how to overcome this?

It's borked.

Put the following into google

"block senders list outlook express clears"

Suggestions include resetting a key in the registry.

There is a better solution ... ;-)

--
Adrian C
Old November 18th 10, 10:25 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Peter Crosland

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 18/11/2010 19:03, Peter Crosland wrote:
If I set a sender as blocked and then check the blocked senders list it
is
there. I close OE and open it again and the BSL has been cleared. No
doubt
someone will suggest using another program but as it happens OE suits my
modest needs. Any suggestions as to how to overcome this?

It's borked.

Put the following into google

"block senders list outlook express clears"

Suggestions include resetting a key in the registry.

There is a better solution ... ;-)

Thanks Adrian. Go on then!

Peter Crosland