Moving from LLU to another LLU ?

Old November 24th 10, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucky13

Default Moving from LLU to another LLU ?

Have they really not sorted this out yet? I was hoping to move from
TalkTalk to Orange (because I am a masochist) but the line checker on
the Orange site says that they only accept transfers from BT lines.

Is there anyway they can do it or does it get complicated and involve
rejoining BT for x months then paying a termination fee and then moving
to Orange?

TIA