low calarie answer to our prairs?

Old December 13th 10, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,rec.outdoors.camping
Aussie

Default low calarie answer to our prairs?

How many calories do you get from eating a babys ****?
Depends which way you wipe her ass!

Liten UP & LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Old December 13th 10, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,rec.outdoors.camping
DrTeeth

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:17:00 -0800 (PST), just as I was about to take
a herb, Aussie disturbed my reverie and wrote:

How many calories do you get from eating a babys ****?
Depends which way you wipe her ass!

Liten UP & LMAO!! :-))))

LOL.
--

Cheers

DrT

*** Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and may your God go with you! ***