VM outage this morning

Old December 16th 10, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

Default VM outage this morning

Several Virgin Media connections I am monitoring appear to have been down between
0511 - 1116 this morning. Anyone else seeing this?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old December 16th 10, 10:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:55:34 -0000, "Graham." wrote:

Several Virgin Media connections I am monitoring appear to have been down between
0511 - 1116 this morning. Anyone else seeing this?

No, I missed it after in the words of Lord Sugar having told them:
'Virgin, you're fired.'