Feeling lonely & depressed this Christmas?

Old December 26th 10, 03:19 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Dr Raymond Gibb

Default Feeling lonely & depressed this Christmas?

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

Old December 26th 10, 03:23 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Mr Pounder

"Dr Raymond Gibb" wrote in message

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

The old ones are the best.

Old December 26th 10, 04:12 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
GordonD

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Dr Raymond Gibb" wrote in message

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

The old ones are the best.

You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

Old December 26th 10, 04:19 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Mr Pounder

"GordonD" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Dr Raymond Gibb" wrote in message

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

The old ones are the best.

You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

I am Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder

Old December 26th 10, 04:54 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Periander

Dr Raymond Gibb wrote in
:

Take 600 Paracetamol ...

Far, far too money, with that many you'll throw up long before a
sufficiently large enough dose has got into your system.

--

Regards,

Periander

Old December 26th 10, 05:48 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
DrTeeth

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 16:54:01 GMT, just as I was about to take a herb,
Periander disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Far, far too money, with that many you'll throw up long before a
sufficiently large enough dose has got into your system.

a) The gin would make you throw up before you got that many tabs into
you and b) a *much* lower dose than that is lethal - it's a long drawn
out painful death, best take loads of sleeping pills with the gin.
Modern pills are much safer than the barbiturates of the old days, but
they should keep you asleep well enough to allow one to choke on one's
own vomit.
--

Cheers

DrT

*** Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and may your God go with you! ***
Old December 26th 10, 05:55 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Ophelia

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"GordonD" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Dr Raymond Gibb" wrote in message

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

The old ones are the best.

You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

I am Mr Pounder

Yep, I can confirm that

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old December 26th 10, 06:21 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.legal,uk.sci.weather,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc
Mr Pounder

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"GordonD" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Dr Raymond Gibb" wrote in message

Take 600 Paracetamol with 2 bottles of Gin & call me in the morning.

Dr Gibb.

--
Dr Raymond Gibb's Usenet Advisory Service

The old ones are the best.

You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

I am Mr Pounder

Yep, I can confirm that

There can only be one Mighty Internet God and International Sex Symbol.

Errrr, I thought you would not like this.
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/bl...ims.6670820.jp

Mr Pounder