Required: 1 million who will never use Vodafone again ....

Old January 8th 11, 01:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
CJB

Default Required: 1 million who will never use Vodafone again ....

Vodafail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-we...72631736104243

Vodafone sets up taskforce to fix network issues as 9000 express
interest in class action

AND IT IS RUMOURED THAT THREE IS TO MERGE WITH VODAFONE !!!!!!!

Old January 8th 11, 04:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"CJB" wrote in message
Vodafail.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-we...72631736104243
Vodafone sets up taskforce to fix network issues as 9000 express
interest in class action

AND IT IS RUMOURED THAT THREE IS TO MERGE WITH VODAFONE !!!!!!!

I have little interest in Vodafone because of their uninspiring tariff rates

ASDA mobile have Voda PAYG all to themselves

Steve Terry
--
Quidco cashback Sign-up Bonus of Ģ1.25 when you signup at:
http://www.quidco.com/user/613515/55307

Old January 8th 11, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:16:23 -0800 (PST), CJB
wrote:
Vodafail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-we...72631736104243

Vodafone sets up taskforce to fix network issues as 9000 express
interest in class action

AND IT IS RUMOURED THAT THREE IS TO MERGE WITH VODAFONE !!!!!!!

But thatīs in Australia, isn't it?
Old January 8th 11, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Champ

On 08/01/2011 04:25, Steve Terry wrote:
I have little interest in Vodafone because of their uninspiring tariff rates

I have interest in Vodafone because of their superior coverage.

Andy
Old January 8th 11, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

wrote:
Vodafail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-we...72631736104243

Vodafone sets up taskforce to fix network issues as 9000 express
interest in class action

AND IT IS RUMOURED THAT THREE IS TO MERGE WITH VODAFONE !!!!!!!

But thatīs in Australia, isn't it?

Reminds me of that stupid email round-robin that circulated a few years
back which urged motorists not to buy Esso or Shell petrol and said that
they were "both the same firm" - they weren't and aren't!

George
Old January 8th 11, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Jay

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 16:54:58 +0000, Andy Champ
wrote:

I have interest in Vodafone because of their superior coverage.

You'll be disappointed if you visit me.
--
Martin Jay
Old January 8th 11, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 17:43:11 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, George Weston disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

"both the same firm" - they weren't and aren't!

....but the petrol is, as near as dammit.
--

Cheers,

DrT

Old January 8th 11, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Bruce

George Weston wrote:
Reminds me of that stupid email round-robin that circulated a few years
back which urged motorists not to buy Esso or Shell petrol and said that
they were "both the same firm" - they weren't and aren't!

Had it been about Shell and BP a few years ago, it would have been
correct, as they shared their UK distribution network.

Old January 8th 11, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Jay

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 18:21:11 +0000, Bruce
wrote:
George Weston wrote:

Reminds me of that stupid email round-robin that circulated a few years
back which urged motorists not to buy Esso or Shell petrol and said that
they were "both the same firm" - they weren't and aren't!

Had it been about Shell and BP a few years ago, it would have been
correct, as they shared their UK distribution network.

That doesn't mean they're the same "firm." Presumably company?

But isn't petrol all the same stuff anyway? I'd be surprised if it
wasn't all mixed up together somewhere along the way.
--
Martin Jay
Old January 8th 11, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Bruce

Martin Jay wrote:

But isn't petrol all the same stuff anyway?

Yeah, just like beer.