May move away from plusnet but not sure

Old January 10th 11, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
les

Default May move away from plusnet but not sure

Looks like plusnet is the cheapest so will probably stick with them and upgrade to 60gb

Thanks for all info everyone, dont change often so can't compare, I have found plusnet on the whole quite good so don't want to move for the sake of it - To plusnet - how about offering one free mobile number on to the residential package that would really persuade me lol
Old January 11th 11, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 10/01/2011 18:44, les wrote:
Looks like plusnet is the cheapest so will probably stick with them and upgrade to 60gb

Thanks for all info everyone, dont change often so can't compare, I have found plusnet on the whole quite good so don't want to move for the sake of it - To plusnet - how about offering one free mobile number on to the residential package that would really persuade me lol

We can offer a mobile inclusive calling plan (not advertised on the
website), but it costs about a tenner on top of line rental so you'd
have to make quite a few calls to mobiles each month for it to be
worthwhile.