Final Post and apalogy

Old January 12th 11, 01:45 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
Peter Lucas

Default Final Post and apalogy

whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Old January 12th 11, 03:15 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
/-\\ |> /-\\ |\\/|

"Peter Lucas" wrote
whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Why don't you try just a smidge of political correctness?

AD

Old January 12th 11, 07:41 PM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
Lachlan - KotU

?

"Peter Lucas" wrote in message

whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Homesick abortions would have been almost funny. As it stands, your joke
was actually ****e. Sorry.

Old January 12th 11, 09:26 PM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
clams

"/-\ | /-\ |\/|" wrote in message
"Peter Lucas" wrote
whats crawls ?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Why don't you try just a smidge of political correctness?

AD

Better yet, why not try a smidgeon of education and / or intellect?

Could anyone really be that ignorant?

Old January 12th 11, 09:43 PM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
Lachlan - KotU

?

"clams" wrote in message ...

"/-\ | /-\ |\/|" wrote in message
"Peter Lucas" wrote
whats crawls ?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Why don't you try just a smidge of political correctness?

AD

Better yet, why not try a smidgeon of education and / or intellect?

Could anyone really be that ignorant?

Exactly!

Everyone knows it's "foeti"

Old January 17th 11, 06:51 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
globular

Default The new channel 11

On 11/01/2011 1:26 PM, Starbuck wrote:
whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politc

I can't even look at Happy Days and Sabrina cropped to make that awful
picture.

Old January 17th 11, 07:08 AM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
Coach

On Jan 17, 3:51*pm, globular wrote:
On 11/01/2011 1:26 PM, Starbuck wrote:

whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politc

I can't even look at Happy Days and Sabrina cropped to make that awful
picture.

What do you mean by "cropped"? Do you mean the 4:3 aspect? If so,
that's the way it was filmed and intended to be shown.
Old January 17th 11, 02:28 PM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
PeterD

On 11/01/2011 1:26 PM, Starbuck wrote:
whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!

LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to stupid ''Politc

So Starbuck is the Lucas troll? Why am I not surprised, should have
realized when I traced his location and habits some months ago, and
both are in the same region.
Old January 17th 11, 06:41 PM posted to aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,rec.knives
Coach

On Jan 17, 11:28*pm, PeterD wrote:
On 11/01/2011 1:26 PM, Starbuck wrote:

whats red and crawls up womans legs?
homesick feetuses!!!
LMAO!! :-))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia
sticking it to stupid ''Politc

So Starbuck is the Lucas troll? Why am I not surprised, should have
realized when I traced his location and habits some months ago, and
both are in the same region.

Yes I agree. There must only be a handful of people in Brisbane, so
chances are, anyone from there is Lucas.