TalkTalk renewal deals

Old January 16th 11, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Pandy

Default TalkTalk renewal deals

TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew by
broadband contract which expires this month.

Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I push
for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the last 4
years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb for 7 (inc
calling package).

TIA

--
Andy

Old January 17th 11, 02:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory [UK]

"Andy Pandy" wrote in message
TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew by
broadband contract which expires this month.

Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I push for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the last 4
years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb for 7 (inc
calling package).

Push for them to let you go so you can join a decent ISP.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.

Old January 17th 11, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Pandy

"Brian Gregory [UK]" wrote in message
"Andy Pandy" wrote in message
TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew
by broadband contract which expires this month.

Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I
push for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the
last 4 years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb
for 7 (inc calling package).

Push for them to let you go so you can join a decent ISP.

Tell me which ISP can give me 40GB of trouble-free broadband for 7 a
month and I will.

--
Andy

Old January 17th 11, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

Andy Pandy wrote:
TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew by
broadband contract which expires this month.

Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I push
for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the last 4
years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb for 7 (inc
calling package).

Does that inlcude line-rental?

(kim)

Old January 18th 11, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Pandy

"kim" wrote in message
Andy Pandy wrote:
TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew
by
broadband contract which expires this month.

Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I
push
for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the
last 4
years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb for 7
(inc
calling package).

Does that inlcude line-rental?

No. Line rental is about 12 a month so total is 19.

But still don't think there are any better deals for 40GB plus call
package (inc offpeak landline calls and local calls 24/7). Or are
there?

--
Andy

Old January 19th 11, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paulg0

?

Andy Pandy" wrote in message

"kim" wrote in message
Andy Pandy wrote:
TalkTalk have been trying to contact me, almost certainly to renew by
broadband contract which expires this month.
Anyone know what renewal deals they are offering? What should I
push
for?

I will be renewing as their service has been very good over the last 4
years (despite what some say), and nobody else offers 40Gb for 7 (inc
calling package).

Does that inlcude line-rental?

No. Line rental is about 12 a month so total is 19.

But still don't think there are any better deals for 40GB plus call
package (inc offpeak landline calls and local calls 24/7). Or are there?

--
Andy

o2 Home broadband (unlimited)+ phone line rental + evening calles package
comes in at 21.95 a month if you are an o2 mobile customer. You can use a
PAYG sim to become a mobile customer and top the sim up 10 every three
months.

o2's network is MUCH better than Talktalks....

Paul

Old January 19th 11, 01:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucky13

o2 Home broadband (unlimited)+ phone line rental + evening calles
package comes in at 21.95 a month if you are an o2 mobile customer. You
can use a PAYG sim to become a mobile customer and top the sim up 10
every three months.

o2's network is MUCH better than Talktalks....

Paul

How so...............

But TalkTalk were one of the only ISPs not to get caught up in the ACS
Law speculative invoicing saga and subsequent leak of customer
infomation. I trust TalkTalk to look after my data.
Old January 19th 11, 08:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory [UK]

"Lucky13" wrote in message

o2 Home broadband (unlimited)+ phone line rental + evening calles
package comes in at 21.95 a month if you are an o2 mobile customer. You
can use a PAYG sim to become a mobile customer and top the sim up 10
every three months.

o2's network is MUCH better than Talktalks....

Paul

How so...............

But TalkTalk were one of the only ISPs not to get caught up in the ACS Law
speculative invoicing saga and subsequent leak of customer infomation. I
trust TalkTalk to look after my data.

Presumably when ACS rang TalkTalk they found it impossible to communicate
what they wanted to the Asian call centre and gave up.

Old January 19th 11, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Lucky13 wrote:

o2 Home broadband (unlimited)+ phone line rental + evening calles
package comes in at 21.95 a month if you are an o2 mobile customer. You
can use a PAYG sim to become a mobile customer and top the sim up 10
every three months.

o2's network is MUCH better than Talktalks....

Paul

How so...............

But TalkTalk were one of the only ISPs

That does not compute.

One..only..is just one.

'One of the only' is a contradiction in terms.
Old January 19th 11, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paulg0

?"Lucky13" wrote in message

o2 Home broadband (unlimited)+ phone line rental + evening calles
package comes in at 21.95 a month if you are an o2 mobile customer. You
can use a PAYG sim to become a mobile customer and top the sim up 10
every three months.

o2's network is MUCH better than Talktalks....

Paul

My own experience and that of others.......

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/co...commit=Compare

Paul