Seeing as am staying with plusnet as its the best for me

Old January 20th 11, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
les

Default Seeing as am staying with plusnet as its the best for me

Thought I would pass people on a referral, of course I get something but you get 3 months free by using a referral

http://www.plus.net/refer/?WT.mc_id=...PY1&link=refer

When asked for a friends username mine is lesnorton

Wish someone had referred me when i signed up as didn't get any freebies