Tiscali CS - *complete* f***wits?

Old January 31st 11, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth

Default Tiscali CS - *complete* f***wits?

This beggars belief.

This excuse for an ISP goes from bad to worse.

Does this ISP have any sense of customer service? Does their management give
a ****?

I submitted the following support request to Tiscali via their on line
ticket system:

"There seems to be a technical problem with your webmail service: email
filters (forward to: filters) are not working. Despite being set up
correctly email which matches the filter terms is not being forwarded.

Can you correct this problem? I have replicated it using two different
accounts."

This is the reply I received:

[...]

I hate to say this but this is yet another piece of crap customer
service from the Craphone Whorehouse!

George

[...]

Nah, that's the standard first-line script.

Escalate it to second-line and they will get you to re-install your OS

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old February 1st 11, 04:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil W Lee

"Gareth" considered Mon, 31 Jan 2011
21:25:08 -0000 the perfect time to write:

This beggars belief.

Why?
It's normal.

This excuse for an ISP goes from bad to worse.

Doesn't seem to have gone down any further than when I escaped after
Nildram got swallowed.

Does this ISP have any sense of customer service? Does their management give
a ****?

No, and No.

Just ask for a MAC, it's the only way to escape.

Old February 1st 11, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Phil W Lee wrote:
"Gareth" considered Mon, 31 Jan 2011
21:25:08 -0000 the perfect time to write:

This beggars belief.

Why?
It's normal.
This excuse for an ISP goes from bad to worse.

Doesn't seem to have gone down any further than when I escaped after
Nildram got swallowed.
Does this ISP have any sense of customer service? Does their management give
a ****?

No, and No.

Just ask for a MAC, it's the only way to escape.

As long as they dont send you an apple..

Old February 1st 11, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paulg0

"Gareth" wrote in message
This beggars belief.

This excuse for an ISP goes from bad to worse.

And yet you are still with them.......

Vote with your feet and get a decent provider

Paul

Old February 2nd 11, 12:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucky13

I hate to say this but this is yet another piece of crap customer
service from the Craphone Whorehouse!

George

TalkTalk is no longer part of The Carphone Warehouse
Old February 2nd 11, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucky13

On 31/01/2011 21:25, Gareth wrote:
This beggars belief.

This excuse for an ISP goes from bad to worse.

Does this ISP have any sense of customer service? Does their management
give a ****?

I submitted the following support request to Tiscali via their on line
ticket system:

Whilst I sympathise with you for the totally **** response they gave,
why ever both with an ISPs webmail? Why not pick up an email address
from Hotmail, Google mail, etc or even register a domain?

How do you feel about the service as an internet provider, is it just
the webmail that gives you grief?

Old February 2nd 11, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucky13

On 02/02/2011 17:12, George Weston wrote:
On 02/02/2011 11:29, Lucky13 wrote:

I hate to say this but this is yet another piece of crap customer
service from the Craphone Whorehouse!

George

TalkTalk is no longer part of The Carphone Warehouse

I stand corrected!

They got listed as soon as they split from CPW as well.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChart.asp?...share=talktalk

Well done Charles D