1 and 1 mail servers down?

Old February 7th 11, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Microsoft

Default 1 and 1 mail servers down?

Can't get any mail from them this morning. Web mail also not working.
Status page says all systems OK. Anyone else got problems or is it only
me?

--
Parker 51
Old February 7th 11, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Microsoft

Microsoft wrote:

Can't get any mail from them this morning. Web mail also not working.
Status page says all systems OK. Anyone else got problems or is it
only me?

Sorry to reply to my own post but just as I sent this it started
working!!

--
Parker 51