Tiscali/ TalkTalk lost email password?

Old February 21st 11, 01:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bod43

Default Tiscali/ TalkTalk lost email password?

In my view using your ISP for email is just daft.

gmail, hotmail or a paid email provider.

Whatever floats your boat.

For example I know someoone who was using
an @vodafone.net address.

Last year, one fine day in telly tubby land vodafone
decided to simply dump the @vodafone.net mail service.

"Please use something-365-something instead"

No migration, just, it will stop on xxx.

I have some clue how easy it is to host a mail
domain and some accounts but they seemed to
simply think it as being of no importance at all.

If you want it to be long term just get you own domain
name and find someone to host it. Then even if the hosting
company fold you can get someone
else to host it.