Faster than what?

Old March 4th 11, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Watson

Default Faster than what?

I notice BT are still using the spurious nonsense in their television ads
about how their customers are now getting a 4 x faster service than before,
but ... before what?

Without a reference point, it's nonsense (as they know, of course).
--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

Old March 4th 11, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Brian Watson wrote:
I notice BT are still using the spurious nonsense in their television ads
about how their customers are now getting a 4 x faster service than before,
but ... before what?

Before they ditched carrier pigeons.

Report it to the ASA.
Without a reference point, it's nonsense (as they know, of course).

So report it to OFCOM and the ASA.

Do I get to make a randy divorcee pregnant if I switch to BT?