sitecom range extender problem

Old March 27th 11, 05:50 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bob Sanders

Default sitecom range extender problem

I have a sky router that works just fine. I added a sitecom 300N range
extender to enable a connection from the opposite end of the house and it
too works fine - except after I rebooted the sky router. From that point on
I can no longer connect through the range extender. Nor can I connect to
the control panel of the extender to set it up again, either wirelessly or
by following the set up instructions and connecting by wire.

All I get is a 'no connectivity' error after failed IP aquisition.

Anyone got any ideas what I should do to reset the connection?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1021-1.aspx