anything happening in Netland?

Old April 22nd 11, 02:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Default anything happening in Netland?

Getting v slow responses and timeouts to USA...

02:50 am
Old April 22nd 11, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:56:05 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, Java Jive disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

My own site, which is hosted in the US, was unavailable to me for a
short while in the last 24 hrs or so.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/ is down too, summat's up.
--

Cheers,

DrT

Old April 22nd 11, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

DrTeeth wrote:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/ is down too, summat's up.

Visible from plusnet now, and from

http://www.dfeojm.com/www.majorgeeks.com

though that site is hosted by google, so probably in the US anyway.
Old April 24th 11, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.broadband Job Justification Hearings, The
Natural Philosopher chose the tried and tested strategy of:

Getting v slow responses and timeouts to USA...

02:50 am

This perhaps?:

http://slashdot.org/story/11/04/21/1...he-Amazon-Web-
Services

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
-- Andrew Crossley, ACS:Law, 13 August 2010