Fujitsu offers UK fast rural broadband network

Old April 26th 11, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugo Nebula

Default Fujitsu offers UK fast rural broadband network

[Default] On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:36:12 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"David" , randomly hit the keyboard and wrote:

I think it good news for those in the countryside but feel the whole
industry is in a mess particulary BT.
I'm in a City far from being rural and only this month have BT put equipment
in to give speeds UP TO 20Mb from up to 8 Mb So one wonders if BT will do
fiber here now at all.

8Mb? Luxury! I too live in an urban area, and FTTC will increase my BB
speed from a flaky 2Mb to 7.2Mb (provided I pay BT 28/month of
course).

I'm thinking of moving to a little village where they can only get
24Mb.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?