DGND3700 intermittent wireless - crossposted

Old May 11th 11, 10:24 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Invisible Man

Default DGND3700 intermittent wireless - crossposted

Hello. New here so apologies if this has been done to death already.

I have a new DGND3700 to replace a DG834 and wireless access point that
had been rock solid for years.

Basic network is 2 hard wired PCs, 1 wireless PC, a wireless laptop,
wireless printer and ad hoc phones.

Connected up and all worked. All left on and when I returned a couple of
hours later no wireless. Tried various settings, factory resets, reboots
etc but wireless remains unreliable. It seems to come and go at random.
Unit is in a well ventilated area and only feels a little warm.

Any ideas?
Old May 11th 11, 06:23 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Invisible Man

On 11/05/2011 09:24, Invisible Man wrote:
Hello. New here so apologies if this has been done to death already.

I have a new DGND3700 to replace a DG834 and wireless access point that
had been rock solid for years.

Basic network is 2 hard wired PCs, 1 wireless PC, a wireless laptop,
wireless printer and ad hoc phones.

Connected up and all worked. All left on and when I returned a couple of
hours later no wireless. Tried various settings, factory resets, reboots
etc but wireless remains unreliable. It seems to come and go at random.
Unit is in a well ventilated area and only feels a little warm.

Any ideas?

Problem solved - digisender in another room 20 feet away.