Top bloke Graham J

Old May 27th 11, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterL

Default Top bloke Graham J

Screws arrived today. Many thanks.

Next time you're in Cornwall, look me up for a pint or two!

Peter

Old May 27th 11, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J

"PeterL" wrote in message
Screws arrived today. Many thanks.

Next time you're in Cornwall, look me up for a pint or two!

Thanks. I have a customer in Saltash who I support totally by remote
access - if I ever needed somebody to physically attend the site would you
be interested? My geography is not very good - is that far from you ?

--
Graham J

Old May 27th 11, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterL

Thanks. I have a customer in Saltash who I support totally by remote
access - if I ever needed somebody to physically attend the site would you
be interested? My geography is not very good - is that far from you ?

Saltash is about 75 minutes away by car and I'm a structural engineer by
profession. If that suits your needs then I'd be happy to help out.

PeterL

Old May 27th 11, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J

?

Saltash is about 75 minutes away by car and I'm a structural engineer by
profession. If that suits your needs then I'd be happy to help out.

Ah! I will bear that in mind ... more use to my customer if the house falls
down, I suspect.

--
Graham J