FTTC

Old May 31st 11, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default FTTC

Hi,

I'm hoping to move to an area that FTTC is planned (RFS date 1/12/11).
I currently use Sky as my broadband provider and am happy to stay with
them. Can anyone advise what, if any, fibre broadband services Sky
provide in such equipped exchange areas?

--
Cheers

Peter

(Reply-to address is a spam trap, please reply to the group)
Old May 31st 11, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

On 31/05/2011 13:23, Peter wrote:
Hi,

I'm hoping to move to an area that FTTC is planned (RFS date 1/12/11).
I currently use Sky as my broadband provider and am happy to stay with
them. Can anyone advise what, if any, fibre broadband services Sky
provide in such equipped exchange areas?

Might be an idea to ask them?
Oh, hang on, Sky charge for calls to customer service, so I can see why
you've asked here...
;-)
Old May 31st 11, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

George Weston wrote:
On 31/05/2011 13:23, Peter wrote:
Hi,
I'm hoping to move to an area that FTTC is planned (RFS date
1/12/11). I currently use Sky as my broadband provider and am happy
to stay with them. Can anyone advise what, if any, fibre broadband
services Sky provide in such equipped exchange areas?

Might be an idea to ask them?
Oh, hang on, Sky charge for calls to customer service, so I can see
why you've asked here...
;-)

Try 0800 046 6434

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and 5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk

Old May 31st 11, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

On Tue, 31 May 2011 18:20:45 +0100, George Weston
wrote:

On 31/05/2011 13:23, Peter wrote:
Hi,

I'm hoping to move to an area that FTTC is planned (RFS date 1/12/11).
I currently use Sky as my broadband provider and am happy to stay with
them. Can anyone advise what, if any, fibre broadband services Sky
provide in such equipped exchange areas?

Might be an idea to ask them?
Oh, hang on, Sky charge for calls to customer service, so I can see why
you've asked here...
;-)

Yes, very good :-)