BT - half price total broadband and unlimited anytime calls for 18mths

Old June 23rd 11, 11:19 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
fred

Default BT - half price total broadband and unlimited anytime calls for 18mths

Soz, just realised I should have crossed this to utb in the first place:

In article , fred writes
Please note, this is not an endorsement of this service or any kind of
recommendation.

BT - half price total broadband and unlimited anytime calls for 18mths.

I've been on CPS for ages, only paying BT for domestic rental. They've
got more and more desperate as the years have gone by and regularly make
silly 'exclusive' offers to get me back into the fold.

The deal currently on offer is BT Total Broadband plus Unlimited UK
Anytime Calls for £9.70 per month for a period of 18 months, then
reverting to standard cost. Min contract 18mths. Price for month 19 and
thereafter is £19.20.

The deal is by invitation only and is not available to anyone currently
on a BT Calling Plan[1]. To sign up call BT on 0800 345 7301 quoting
'Package 970' to get the deal. I'm not aware of any web link describing
the deal.

You may have to say that you have received an offer letter to qualify,
mine is dated June 2011 and I got it about the 14th.

After 18mths the deal stops being worthwhile but I imagine most here are
savvy enough to make a note in the diary to cancel at the right time and
move to another provider.

Here's a scan of the small print:
http://picturepush.com/public/5949638

[1] Excluding the Unlimited Weekend Plan, I presume, as that is what
they think I am on and I qualify.

--
fred
Old June 24th 11, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Stickems.

Plus the line rental.