OTish: Web site blocker

Old July 1st 11, 12:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default OTish: Web site blocker

On Wed, 25 May 2011 11:01:46 +0100, Mark
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a web site blocker for WinXP that does all of the
following:
- Block sites at certain times of day with flexible options.
- Must be able to have different settings for different users (shared
computer).
- Cannot be easily disabled.
- Not bloatware.

I know I can set my own proxy but I don't have time for this ATM.

I used to use a really good one several years ago when my son was a
teenager but I can't remember what it was called.

I've had a scout round and maybe this would be suitable?

http://download.cnet.com/NetBan/3000...productListing