Third test

Old July 1st 11, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

Default Third test

What is the third test that has appeared on the BT speed tester site?
One has to change login details to run it.
--

Cheers,

DrT

Old July 1st 11, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 01/07/2011 16:13, DrTeeth wrote:
What is the third test that has appeared on the BT speed tester site?
One has to change login details to run it.

Sounds like a TAP3 test. Is your line still provisioned on BT Centrals?

Old July 1st 11, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 16:26:50 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, Plusnet Support Team disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Sounds like a TAP3 test. Is your line still provisioned on BT Centrals?

It is a TAP3 test. I am on an FTTC connection with ADSL24.
--

Cheers,

DrT

Test Tids uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 8 January 28th 08 07:34 AM
test n.a. uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 May 2nd 07 09:06 AM
Request for Test Assistance: SIP Discount Trial Account Test Request News Reader uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 3 October 26th 06 08:34 AM
test [email protected] uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) 1 March 16th 05 11:35 AM
test The Carver uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) 0 October 22nd 04 06:16 PM