Ofcom to use free airwaves for rural broadband

Old July 15th 11, 08:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.digital-tv
Windmill

Default Ofcom to use free airwaves for rural broadband

Phil W Lee writes:

Now if we could just find a way to negate the DSP delay so that the
Greenwich Time Signal is accurate on the local derived FM signal...

piece of cake.

separate 60KHz receiver that is timed to override auto on the hour..

The hour according to which clock, and how are you going to
synchronise it?

And has allowance been made for leap seconds? :-)

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
@ O n e t e l