AOL UK BYOA

Old July 15th 11, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mr simon

Default AOL UK BYOA

Haven't used AOL in about 16 years, but for some reason they popped into my
head and I wondered about giving their AOL client little run out, for the
sake of nostalgia!

Found it online, but when I run it it diverts me to a sign up page on the
web which isn't found.

Used another sign up page, but it doesn't appear to be for a "proper" AOL
account.

Don't they do BYOA access any more? There seems to be little mention of it
on the web?