Plusnet and Quidco

Old September 29th 11, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Leverton

Default Plusnet and Quidco

Does anyone know, do Plusnet still give Quidco cashback for ordinary
Broadband signups ? The link from Quidco seems to be broken, though it
still works for broadband+phone sign-ups.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Old September 29th 11, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 29/09/2011 13:42, Nick Leverton wrote:
Does anyone know, do Plusnet still give Quidco cashback for ordinary
Broadband signups ? The link from Quidco seems to be broken, though it
still works for broadband+phone sign-ups.

Yes we do.

All the links on this page seem to work fine for me too?

http://www.quidco.com/plus-net/?asi

Old September 29th 11, 03:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Leverton

In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 29/09/2011 13:42, Nick Leverton wrote:
Does anyone know, do Plusnet still give Quidco cashback for ordinary
Broadband signups ? The link from Quidco seems to be broken, though it
still works for broadband+phone sign-ups.

Yes we do.

All the links on this page seem to work fine for me too?

http://www.quidco.com/plus-net/?asi

Thanks Bob, but the two links on the left, "Visit site and get cashback"
and just plain "GBP 28 for new Broadband signup" Cashback both go to
a Quidco Page Not Found link. The links on the right, for 12-month
half-price offers for broadband+phone, go through to your site OK,
but that's not what we're after.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Old September 29th 11, 03:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 29/09/2011 15:27, Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 29/09/2011 13:42, Nick Leverton wrote:
Does anyone know, do Plusnet still give Quidco cashback for ordinary
Broadband signups ? The link from Quidco seems to be broken, though it
still works for broadband+phone sign-ups.

Yes we do.

All the links on this page seem to work fine for me too?

http://www.quidco.com/plus-net/?asi

Thanks Bob, but the two links on the left, "Visit site and get cashback"
and just plain "GBP 28 for new Broadband signup" Cashback both go to
a Quidco Page Not Found link. The links on the right, for 12-month
half-price offers for broadband+phone, go through to your site OK,
but that's not what we're after.

Are you talking about these links Nick? -
http://users.plus.net/QL:5E2BBBDE

if so, they both work perfectly fine for me using Firefox 6.0.2

Old September 29th 11, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Leverton

In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 29/09/2011 15:27, Nick Leverton wrote:
Thanks Bob, but the two links on the left, "Visit site and get cashback"
and just plain "GBP 28 for new Broadband signup" Cashback both go to
a Quidco Page Not Found link.

Are you talking about these links Nick? -
http://users.plus.net/QL:5E2BBBDE

if so, they both work perfectly fine for me using Firefox 6.0.2

Yes, those are the ones. I first get a popup reminding me I must have
BACS payment setup - which I do - then Quidco redirects straight to its
own error page. How odd - I'm on FF 6.0.2 also, on Debian Squeeze.
I've disabled noscript, adblock+ and the local proxy as well just in
case. The same happens on my other browser Konqueror.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Old September 29th 11, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 29/09/2011 15:27, Nick Leverton wrote:
Thanks Bob, but the two links on the left, "Visit site and get cashback"
and just plain "GBP 28 for new Broadband signup" Cashback both go to
a Quidco Page Not Found link.

Are you talking about these links Nick? -
http://users.plus.net/QL:5E2BBBDE

if so, they both work perfectly fine for me using Firefox 6.0.2

Yes, those are the ones. I first get a popup reminding me I must have
BACS payment setup - which I do - then Quidco redirects straight to its
own error page. How odd - I'm on FF 6.0.2 also, on Debian Squeeze.
I've disabled noscript, adblock+ and the local proxy as well just in
case. The same happens on my other browser Konqueror.

Nick

works for me (FF7/Debian). Try deleting all caches and possibly any cookies
Old October 3rd 11, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Leverton

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
Are you talking about these links Nick? -
http://users.plus.net/QL:5E2BBBDE

if so, they both work perfectly fine for me using Firefox 6.0.2

.... The same happens on my other browser Konqueror.

works for me (FF7/Debian). Try deleting all caches and possibly any cookies

Failed on two Debian machines with three browsers, admittedly I don't
have a Firefox earlier than 7.0.1 on them. I was beginning to think it
was something odd about my Quidco account. However it seems to have
worked on Windows 7 with FF 3.6. All using the same proxy, all with
Noscript etc. Might keep the latter machine on 3.x for a while if it
gets round browser problems ...

Thanks all for responding,

Nick
--